- We take very seriously our obligation to our customers’ privacy.
- We may collect personal information from you when quoting or performing our services.
- We require you to inform individuals prior to disclosing personal information that you will disclose their personal information to us, and describe the services we will provide.
- We will keep your information in secured premises. Your information will not be passed on to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- In relation to us providing our services to you, you warrant that :
a. you have obtained permission from relevant individuals to provide their personal information to us;
b. you are not aware that the collection of the personal information by us will infringe upon the rights of any third party;
c. you have permission from relevant individuals for us to provide our services in respect of their personal information.
- Should you fail to accurately provide any information, we may not be able to fulfil our duty of service to you.
- The way we collect your personal information may include, but not be limited to;
a. websites and/or website information pages.
b. the use of “cookies” on websites to allow the customer a more efficient experience for repeat visits to our websites. Data collected is for statistical information purposes only and will not be used in any other manner.
d. phone calls.
e. conversations with our employee, agents or contractors.
f. recorded phone calls for quality and assurance purposes.
g. providing you with printed forms or receipts that require you to complete.
Use, Disclosures and Third Parties
- We will not use the personal information that you have disclosed to us other than for the purposes of providing our services.
- We will not share or sell your information to any non-core entity except if required by law.
- We may use the personal information to contact you to assess your satisfaction with our services. In addition, we may also contact you to offer discounts on future services but only if that are part of our core business.
- Should you request it, we will take all necessary steps to remove any personal information about you as soon as possible up to the limits provided by the law.
- We may disclose personal information to emergency services to avoid an imminent threat to a person’s life or to public safety.
- We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information will be stored securely, and only be accessible to authorised employees, contractors and agents.
- While we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect an individual’s privacy, we will not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of disclosure of any personal information.
Your Access To Information
- If you wish to access or change your personal information, you may request this by contacting our privacy officer on (02) 9352 3000. We reserve the right to charge a fair and reasonable cost associated with this change or access should it be necessary.
- Customers and potential customers may be given an identification number that will allow us to serve you better in the future. This number is for internal use only.
Openness And The Privacy Officer
- The privacy officer can be contacted by mail at PO Box 10 Rozelle NSW 2039, by email at [email protected] or by phone at (02) 9352 3000.
- This site may contain links to other sites. Yellow Express is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.