Access to and use of this Yellow Express Pty Limited (ABN 56 078 244 845) World Wide Web site (“Site”) is provided subject to these conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these conditions in full.
The information relating to Yellow Express Pty Limited and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively “YE”) and YE’s products and services on this Site is provided subject to the following conditions:
- This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logo’s and icons regarding or relating to YE or its products and services is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes.
- In no event shall YE or any of its directors, contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
- The trademarks, trade names, images, logo’s and pictures identifying YE’s products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to YE. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of YE.
- The products and services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to Yellow Express Pty Limited’s Conditions of Carriage and/or other relevant conditions.
- YE’s products and services may not (readily) be available in every state or country.
- Whilst YE makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
- You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
- All data provided by you to YE will be considered as confidential information and will not be disclosed by YE to any third party except as may be required for the provision of the YE services or as required by law.
- You agree that knowledge and use of an account number for YE services implies that the user has been duly authorised to act on behalf of the account holder.
- YE requires that registered users of the Site must keep their registration access details private and confidential. YE is not responsible for the use and any misuse of their username and password and any known or unknown unauthorised access.
- These terms and this disclaimer and any claim based on use of information from this Site shall be governed by the laws of Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court of New South Wales, Australia.